How to begin - Enroll Patients for dcpresults.com
DCP Results is a subscription only feature of DCP.
1. Order pathology or radiology tests in clinical software
2. DCP will display a new prompt on the panel. (Requires Subscription) *Requires current DCP license subscription to be able to enroll patients
3. Click on the Enrol Prompt icon. (Requires Subscription)
4. Complete the enrollment process .
Please ensure that the mobile used is the correct mobile.
- Can be different to patients mobile e.g. use parents mobile number of paediatric patient.
- Will be used for the notifications
- Patient will need to log in using the mobile number to obtain results.
Check the check boxes and verify mobile and DOB.
You must provide explanation for patient and obtain consent. (It is useful to show the website --> click the 'View dcpresults website' link)
Then Click the 'Enroll patient' button.
It is a requirement to agree to follow up all patients who require discussion of results.
Note: test results can only be uploaded to dcpresults.com if results are returned in HL7 format.
Most pathology and radiology results returned electronically are in HL7 format. Faxed/Paper results cannot be uploaded.